Mar 262021

We have now cancelled all our outdoor meetings planned for the first half of 2021.

If lockdown easing goes to plan, we hope to be able to hold our first outdoor meeting on Sunday,11th July at Samphire Hoe. This will be subject to Government and RSPB guidance prevailing at the time, so please check our website for the latest information before attending any meetings.

We hope to resume our indoor meetings in September, but again this will be subect to prevailing guidance at that time.

 Posted by on 26 March 2021 at 7:47 pm