An online meeting was recently held by Kent County Council with guest speakers. It will be available on Youtube until friday 29th January 2021, on this link https://youtu.be/4PCkb8DLgQc .
If you want to pick out individual speakers rather than hear the whole meeting, the running times within the recording are:
· 00:00:00 Opening speech from the Chair, Roger Gough, Leader of Kent County Council
· 00:06:28 Will Day, Sustainability Advisor to PricewaterhouseCoopers UK and Fellow of the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
· 00:30:13 Jessica Long, Head of Sustainability, Ipsos MORI
· 00:53:54 The Rt Hon Greg Clark MP for Tunbridge Wells
· 01:10:30 Susan Carey, Cabinet Member for Environment, Kent County Council
· 01:23:54 Lord Deben, Chair of the Committee on Climate Change
· 01:39:20 Nicholas Thurston, Canterbury City Council
· 01:46:53 Paul Hadaway, Kent Wildlife Trust
· 02:00:00 Will Edge, Greensand Ridge Distillery
· 02:08:24 Jash Rughani, Ryse Energy
· 02:15:45 Closing thoughts from Roger Gough, Leader of Kent County Council
If you want more information on Kent and Medway Energy and Low Emissions Strategy and keep up to date with latest news they suggest you follow them on Twitter via @KGA_Kent or using #KentGreenAction. Or by emailing KES@kent.gov.uk.