Our indoor meetings this year commence on Thursday at 7:30pm with Rolf Williams ‘rolf gets rattled’ at Northfleet School for Girls. We look forward to welcoming you. If you have not been recently, please note that the entrance to our meeting room is on the far-right hand side of the school building looking from car park B.
To keep us all safe, please review and follow our Covid prevention measures below when attending our indoor meetings: –
- Do not attend if you have a raised temperature or any other signs of COVID.
- As an extra precaution please take a lateral flow COVID test prior to attending a meeting and ensure this shows a negative result. Lateral flow test kits can be obtained free from pharmacies or online via the government website – just search for ‘order lateral flow test’.
- Wear a face mask at all times whilst indoors (unless exempt).
- Use hand sanitiser wherever it is available.
- Follow all signage around the building to help maintain social distancing at all times, you may find a “one-way system” in place.
- We ask to take your contact details on arrival in case of a need to do a ‘track and trace’ if someone subsequently falls ill – this register is held for 21 days and then destroyed.
- Chairs will be more spaced apart than formally, please be careful not to move seats from different households or “bubbles” together.
- As we will keep our venues well ventilated you may wish to bring some extra layers to keep warm during the cooler months.
- To help reduce money handling please try to have the correct change available.
- Raffle tickets will be pre-separated to minimise subsequent handling of tickets.
- If you wish to ask questions of the Speaker please do so during the time given for questions, rather than approach the Speaker during the break or at end of the main talk – this is to protect the Speaker.
- If you prefer to bring your own refreshments for the interval, please feel free to do so, but tea and coffee will be available – there is now an additional £1 fee for these.
- Please ensure social distancing is maintained during the refreshment break.