Sick or injured birds


The RSPB is a conservation organisation, and will not be able to assist with a bird that needs veterinary or captive care. Other organisations are set out to perform this function. Read more on their advice page here.

The nearest Animal Rescue Centre to us in Gravesend is the Folly Wildlife Rescue centre in Tonbridge Wells.

Nationally, the RSPCA (England and Wales), SSPCA (Scotland) and USPCA (Northern Ireland) are the charities that help and advise on sick and injured birds and animals.