We are sorry to announce that our proposed coach trip to Pulborough Brooks has not generated sufficient interest to make the trip cost effective, so regretfully the Committee took the decision on Tuesday that the trip should be cancelled in order to avoid incurring costly charges. We are naturally disappointed with this outcome but hopefully […]
We hope to run our October coach trip to the RSPB Pulborough Brooks reserve. There will be a few changes this year due to COVID regulations. Our number will be limited to 30 by the Reserve and this will allow for space on the coach to enable a degree of social distancing. Depending on the […]
A final reminder to say that if you would like tickets and haven’t already done so, please contact Hazel as soon as possible, as we have to pay for the coach very soon. Many thanks.